I,m a buyer of July call options today,just look at the chart,runup to dividend each quarter followed by several point drop.Next dividend is in may so buy today and sell before Ex day in may,rinse and repeat 4 times per year.I might buy shares also if it drops after report date next week.
There was no pump today just lowered ratings by Howard Weil,a buying opportunity IMO
1) Option expiration today........manipulation is rampant
2) NG prices are not good and more coming out of the fields means lower prices
3) Cost of doing business probably up
4) Difficulties in lower liquids prices
5) If gas prices don't go up new hedges will be lower
6) Feel your pain as I am heavy in LINN