Imports Win Again!!! Trend!!! Dynasty!!! Top 10 Recalls 2012!!!
IN FIRST PLACE, for most recalls 2012, by the width of a trade agreement,
1. toyota/scion: 2.5 MILLION (including ANOTHER 938,00 camrys) Yay! a Winner! WOW!!!
2. honda civic and pilot: 820,000
3. honda/acura minivans: 807,000
4. toyota crossover and lexus hybrid: 778,000
5. Jeep Grand Cherokee and Liberty suv's: 774,000
6. toyota prius: 670,000
7. acura tl's and honda accords: 625,762
8. honda crv and pilot: 554,000
9. ford escape: 485,000
10. pontiac, saturn, chevrolet: 426,240
I am so very sorry to have to put GM and Ford in last place again. Poor guys.
Talk to me when I see Japan Caterpillar, Japan Lilly, Japan Ford......Japan ANYTHING for an American company. Japan is a protected, mercantilist economy. WE are NOT the problem. WE are the POSTER CHILD for free trade. I applaud Honda for making so many of its cars here, i really do. BUT, the money is HONDA'S!! And the Honda product is lacking, sorry to say, but it is truly the case. See any recall notices lately? Cheers.
The real story are the recalls that never happened and the reasons why. The same entity that is owner has the power to force recalls. Hmm, no funny stuff here, no manipulation, move along, nothing to see here. Yeah right.
You are right, the real story are the recalls that are not happening but should. Take the Hyundai Sonata. It has been recalled for steering issues. Problems STILL exist. They can't fix it. Go ahead, buy it, apparently it is the perfect car for you.