This is truly is defying gravity at this point, Let's see...
- Over 14 MILLION RECALLS this year (Still have 6 months to go)
- Additional Recalls to last thru the summer (Really until the end of the year)
- NHTSA says Death Toll Likely to Rise above 13 (Calling GM Liars) Attorney claims GM death toll tops 60
- Major Holders/Institutions have and continue to dump this turd
- Numerous Downgrades
- Never Ending Negative Press
- BILLIONS LOST and spent on Recalls, and More BILLION DOLLAR LOSSES to come
- Devastating Q1 - Q2 and Q3 are going to be pretty wretched
- Investigations by DOJ, SEC, NHTSA
- Maximum Possible Fine Issued against GM by NHTSA
- DOJ to hit GM with a min $1 BILLION DOLLAR Fine
- 60+ Class Action Suits and 400+ Individual Lawsuits ($$BILLIONS)
There is no doubt that this POS will take it's tumble, but TBH, it's quite unbelievable that this stock has been able to hang around the $34.00 range for this long and what's more baffling, is it's ability to climb on account of not just daily bad news, but a never ending cycle of more bad news everyday!
I don't see GM holding at this level much longer though, duct tape and bubble gum can only hold this POS together for so long. Kinda of like a GM car, LOL!!!