So, Airborne, are you going to wait till it drops badly to jump back in, or stay the course? I've previously commented on my own buy at ~80 in May 12, then sell 1/2 at 90 and the other half at 99; coulda-shoulda-woulda, but didn't. As it was, it took quite a while for that trade to turn green. Always, taking a fair profit is honorable. I'm still too heavy UTX if you look at the advice the various how-to-manage-your-investments sites offer. I'll stay too heavy!