I set a buy 5000 shares at 2.50. Will see it get there today.
Don't miss out. Read the headlight carefully. The decision of going private or not, it is in the hands of a number of people. A vs B. If A isn't good decision, then will choose B.
I hope you understand my message. Thus, it is my opinion that it would not trade below 3.5s today.
I hope you took profits and run yesterday. You can buy back the share at the lower price today.