Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Analog Devices, Inc. Message Board

  • acev7071 acev7071 May 20, 2014 4:08 PM Flag

    coal, obama putting people out of work

    kentucky is a full depression, not good enough for the creep in the WH.
    Alpha Natural Resources (ANR_) fell to a one-year low of $4.05 on Tuesday after a report that the Environmental Protection Agency will soon institute rules that could negatively affect coal companies.

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • get out of coal stocks. oclr working, swap for that. mcp should have been dumped already. rethinking shippers, altho it looks like accumulation going on, but you have to pick best of breed.
      those in bwp, good work there. fwiw, i started collecting nugt, 34, 33.5 so far. it could still drop to 28, but looks like wants to run again. i listened to john batchelor on vietnam/china, it's stared heating up. by time in become headlines, gold will have moved. usa may have to get involved defending vietnam. i plan on giving nugt about 2 weeks to work.

      • 1 Reply to acev7071
      • We are who we are because we work hard and in the process. We discover new things and become rich and wealthy. A wealth distribution system never works in the past. It has been trying in many contries around the world. It does not work and won't ever work. You simply think of a society that people don't have to work hard by saying among themselve someone will take care of me if I can't make it. That sound like wellfare system. Yes, the system was created for 5% of unfortunate people that the other 95% can assist. Now, it is 47%. That is almost 1 working person has to support the other who is not. A system that has no incentives, no motivations, no risk takers. A system that the people always ask question "what can or will you can do for me?".

        It doesn't work and will never work. At least, we once again see a confirmation of a failure system.

        EOM.,
        Duy.

    • dumped anr, you can't fight obamas deliberate destruction at this point. revisit it after midterms. tsl has almost made up for nugt loss, so my 2014 totals look good again.

 
ADI
62.53-1.06(-1.67%)Apr 24 4:00 PMEDT