BIG misconception here about the PHASE 2 data:
1. 12 week treatment period! OMG how can you adequately evaluate all the secondary outcomes
2. However, in the most frequent forms of hypoglycemia reported, median event rates appear to be lower in the BIOD-123 group compared to Humalog(R).
3. The maximal postprandial glucose excursion of 71.8 mg/dl was significantly lower in the BIOD-123 group compared the 92.6 mg/dl maximal glucose excursion in the Humalog(R) group; this difference was significant at p=0.034.
4. patients from 25 out of 32 sites reporting no injection site pain.
5. weight changes in 12 weeks (+6weeks run-in) is not long enough to ascertain the full impact of weight...imo changes in these patients. This beneficial weight TREND in favor of BIOD-123 during the stable dosing period was observed in both genders.
Take this you fuggin short basterds! Quotes from the data...more to come
Stay strong Longs...wait until the phase 3 design shows these "trends" to be significant!! IMO
Why wouldn't it be if this is close to bottom. I see $3.40 as major support and $3.00 as the long term bottom. In 6 months this may double. In 1 year this may quadruple.
Yeah I bought MNKD at $1.80 to $2.00 range anticipating PIII results. Gotta act now and be patient.
WHAT DOES this quote mean?:
"As is typical with a Phase 2 Study, the goal with respect to the secondary measures was to look for initial trends that would assist in the design of future studies. Endpoints were analyzed primarily using the day of randomization as baseline."