theflyonth..) Riverstone Networks-RSTN expecting F4Q03 EPS below ests on 3/27;E
Riverstone Networks-RSTN expecting F4Q03 EPS below ests on 3/27;EW@MSCO 10.98
Clipper - You are the only one I know who says the stock is going to $4 all the while saying you want it to go back to $1.
Give it a rest. State what you think Riverstone is going to do. Hey, $4 by Friday is fine with me. Going to need a blowout quarter to even make a run @ that.
More realistic in my mind:
Thurday $2.20 (after good report and small guidance)
End of April $3
End of May $4
Everything up 10% with good news this Monday to fuel a little more interest.
Of course this is JMHO.
My cost basis is now $1.80ish (I bought more this week). So, I may sell some above that area. If we go significantly higher (towards $2), I'm pretty sure I'll lock in the gains on a portion. I will still hold, probably at least half, through earnings myself, though.
That's my plan, for now.
BTW, I can't believe we won't get another war rally next week--the longer the war goes on, at least to me, the closer we are to resolving things and eliminating the geopolitical uncertainty we've been subjected to--and which, IMHO, has been holding down the economy (e.g., lower capex until the future's clearer) as well as the markets.
At this price, I think I'm going to hold through earnings again - even though I paid for it last time.
Perhaps we are more fairly priced here as opposed to last quarter when speculation ran crazy. Upside surprise with cause stock price to jump past $2 IMO.
Diana - If price stays around $1.70 are you going to hold? If I remember right, you had a cost ave of $1.90.
Thought anyone? (Argon will like that....)
"Keep your fingers crossed and have a great weekend."
Thanks stockguy. You too, And have a good week everyone else, too--longs, shorts, pumpers, bashers. Everyone except you, Saddam.
you got it. just like i posted earlier. alot of tech and software stocks took the hit on the bid today. they got all the shares they could pickup. they knew they could get them today. up we go
Well, since earnings aren't reported until next Thursday, if history (e.g., last quarter) is a guide, we'll probably see any run-up next week (on Tuesday especially, then with a fade during Wednesday--since earnings are reported before the open on Thursday) I expected a stronger close than this today, though. I must admit. Looking at the other stocks (sons, rbak, extr, fdry)--well, they're down too.
So, since I didn't think today's run-up to $1.70 was company-specific, I don't think the fade was either.
Not worried going into the weekend and still holding.