All I can say is back in April when I started to buy this thing went up in 20% step jumps on major news. Heck if I remember it went up 20% 2 days in a row. I sure can't even guess what this will do tomorrow but if you buy at 11 and it pulls back it will only be temporary. We might just have one of those breakaway gaps that never gets filled. I was waitng to buy more in the 9's but it kept bopuncing off low 10's so just had to buy more. 9s may never get filled also. Been buying all the way up so why stop now.
There should be a nice run in the morning, followed by profit taking in the afternoon, if our typical pattern holds. So if you want in, wait until about an hour before the close.
The last time T made it to market, this stock was trading near $30. You be the judge. But remember, this is a VERY speculative investment, don't put money into it you can't afford to lose.
BOL and DYODD
I love to speculate, wanted to get some feedback from some folks who've held thru thick & thin, to know whether they'd think about buying more with some free $$. I'll wait till the a.m. and see what happens. Rather buy higher than buy afterhours and get caught with my pants down. I always use stops anyway. Good luck longs..
you might be right on a normal Friday, but tomorrow is options expiration day -- and this is a surprise. Could see 20% or more upside tomorrow.
Stock will return to 20+ range once approved in 6 mos or less and the market tends to look 6 mos ahead. There is lots of upside during the next 7 trading days. The day after Thanksgiving is traditionally a good day for runners following surprise news. Could see 15 end of next week.
No, you should not buy. Because if you do, you will be buying soley on the advice of a message board. Put your $$ in some safe bonds and have a good life. The stock market is not the right place for you.
Well, my friend, good luck.
I believe that I'm right near the top of posters here when it comes to reading the TA and trading cards.
And I have no opinion on this one. But, if I were entering, I'd sit tight tomorrow. By waiting, you might get in below 10 (in the next couple months), or not, and might have to ante higher than this AH trading.
Looking at a long play, I assume, and if so, it is going to be rocky, count on it. T returns and set a target for 20 bucks, by next summer.
Read Beachbarbud, a cynic and a realist. I think I've made better calls (with my money), but he's been a very good prudent and cautious investor. He understands waiting, and he too has the ability to buy in higher if a mistake is made and the trading turns upward.
I wonder if the "3 day rule" will apply to this announcement? As a very long term long, my average cost is now about $10.50 per share. I rode this thing down from $60 to $2, back up to $30 and then through the BM debacle. I have doubled up on each drop, so I have 4 times the shares now. I'm not going to consider selling until it gets north of $20, then I'll take a look at it and probably wait for $25. I originally played the warrants on Elan, then I sold the warrants and it became a long-term buy and hold for me. Some wild ride.
I hve been in since the 3's and I will give you an honest answer. This is great news for ELN. It could drop some in the morning but it is going up in the coming weeks. If you don't mind a little short term loss, buy it. If you have any concern, buy half and average up or down in the coming day or two.