im currently not holding. CJ has his finger on the pulse of IBIO, I believe. If CJ says I better be holding...I better be holding...will look to allocate funds asap, but I think I have some time to make it happen...what do you think CJ? Do I need to put a rush on this??? thanks in advance. I understand its only your opinion, but I value your opinion.