i bought FAS after hours on Fri with a small position to hedge. on Monday, i think FAS will gap up on PM and 10 min into regular trading then tank from there.
i'll sell FAS with a small gain then buy back FAZ. not to mention i've been holding a big position of FAZ for over 2 wks now. if FAZ can rally 3 more straight days, it'll be in mid 50's, then i'll get out. what we need is the consistency of the rally. at this time, i don't feel safe holding both FAS or FAZ. the bumpy market ahead of us will devalue both FAS and FAZ due to 3X decay.