Central Banks on steroids are a direct result of the emergence of the next great world empire, China!!!
Which by the way, is NOT a free market capitalist Country, in fact is the furtherest thing from it, and will by it's influence over our society, begin to drag us toward a centralized and planned economy!!!
The US will have some very difficult times ahead over the next 8-10 years!
If you take the time to watch the video link in this thread, it explains why!!!
If you don't think we have a "centralized and planned economy" now, you definitely need to take off your dark sunglasses. Our economy is regulated to no end.
The US civil servants have excellent pay, benefits and retirement benefits. They churn out new rules that affect every single business in the country.
And NO, we are not a picture of 'free market' capitalism. That went out around 1910 with Teddy Roosevelt. We live in a VERY regulated capitalist economy. Sadly, it's regulated by the government for the benefit of large corporations and the top 1% of Americans. The other 99% of us are just bozos on the bus.