01) Over 77 Million customer worldwide.
02) Blackberry brand.
03) 4G Playbook and Blackberry.
04) Number one in enterprise secure communication.
05) Patents worth at least $10 a share.
06) Over $2B cash.
07) Zero debt.
08) Cash flow of 4B a year.
09) Book value of $19.77
10) PE of 5.8
11) $6B market cap company compared to Nokia $14B and Apple $523B.
12) BB10 will unravel the Androids and iOS ecosystem.
13) A Canadian company (the most stable economy in the world).
14) New CEO vision.
15) RIM's FIPS 140-2 security certificate.
16) Strategic partnership.
17) Buyout potential by Microsoft, Oracle, or Samsung.
18) The president of the USA uses a Blackberry
19) Canada's best engineers
20) Early testers of BB10 are blown away by how good it is
21) Qwerty keyboard
22) BB10 can be used as a stud finder to hang your wife's next picture, using magnetic interference algorithm. (Playbook can too once updated to the BB10 OS, which makes the Playbook such a bargain. Hope I can still get it for $150 for my grandson's daycare when I am back.)