01) Over 80 Million customer worldwide.
02) Blackberry brand.
03) Number one in enterprise secure communication.
04) Patents worth at least $10 a share.
05) Over $2B cash.
06) Zero debt.
07) Cash flow of 4B a year.
08) Book value of $18
09) $6B market cap company compared to Nokia $12B and Apple $540B.
10) BB10 will unravel the Androids and iOS ecosystems.
11) A Canadian company (the most stable economy in the world).
12) RIM's FIPS 140-2 security certificate.
13) Enterprise base.
14) A possible strategic partnerships.
15) Buyout potential by Microsoft, Oracle, or Samsung.
I could give you 15 reason to buy an old wood paneled station wagon, but the fact is, nobody wants it. RIMM sales have dropped significantly and will continue to drop, because their devices are viewed as the consolation prize. You give the blackberry to the guy in the corner cubicle clenching his old stapler. Tell you kid he's getting a blackberry for Christmas and watch his facial expression.