1) with $2.9B cash, no debt,
2) 80 Million subs,
3) strong carrier relationships around the world,
4) extensive sales channels around the world,
5) lots of Blackberry fans,
6) the only quality qwerty supplier,
7) lots of governments partners
8) Fortune 500 partners,
9) excited workers, excellent management and,
10) a great CEO.
If you are investing in a company, you can't ask for anything better.
1) give consumers and carriers a third choice,
2) regain the US market.
However, there are a lot of dis-investing people around. Their aim is to destroy a company and gain from it. They will FUD and lie. They will also eat their own young. Shame, shame, shame.
beaver u made some noteable points for a bull argument.but this notion of the keyboard being a selling point.....its history...outdated...only a selling point for those not using updated droids....ive had all 3 phones [i4s,bbcurve, samsung3 , bb10 must have an effective voice rocognition software package....the droid is phenomenal ,,,its changed everything!!! its the future..trust me
i cringe when i hear rimm is pushing the keyboard....the larger screen video boards work extremely well particularly if u turn them sideways