Counting down the days till earnings, s$#@ scared..... cut my losses and run or be patient??? Logical opinions only please, no bashing.
Ouch! I can only say that I've made 23% average day trading this in the last 2 months, I'm neither a long or a short, I currently hold a short position and believe it is headed below $10 soon and likely below $9 after earnings. Put me in your shoes and I'd cut my losses and day trade it, I'd call it a short at the current level and don't expect it to hold $10 much longer, but I've been wrong before.
if scared cut losses,quick,but if you believe in the buyout hols and take the temporary flogging,the problem with bbry now is that ifthere is no buyout when you take out the cash which despite the pumpers here,will be lower than the 3,1 billion they had last qtr,thor said so,the issue of patents is compicated,but here nortel may be the guide ,about 20 cents on the ,why that,there is no value to the consumer phone business,its a lost cause,the enterprise side is dropping and orders are slow coming in,morgan stanley being the most public.bbry is a zero sum game,its either going out of business over the next 2 years or will be taken out likely around 12 or so.thats a 50 percent premium from when the for sale sign went up 5 weeks ago