NetSuite (N) management sold 1,575,830 shares just in the past 6 month
NetSuite (N) management sold 1,575,830 shares just in the past 6 month. Perhaps explanation lies in some peculiar balance sheet numbers that point to manipulation in the income statement if not outright fraud and theft of capital.
1. "Goodwill" up by almost 30% from last quarter / $45M from $35M
2. "Other long-term liabilities" up by more than 300% from $5.4M to $18.1M from last quarter
3. "Total liabilities" up by more than 10% in just one quarter, by $27.6M
4. "Operating expenses" up by 15% while revenue up just 7% from previous quarter
5. Share count up by 1.2M while Paid-In Capital up only by $20M and Accumulated Deficit is up by 13M to negative $392M
Now reconcile that with a revenue increase of just $6.6M