I sold 800 @ 108.50. I'm holding 200 just in case. If it goes up great. If it pulls back just as good. I'll TRY to reload when it bottoms. Notice I said "Try" :) My luck I'll wake up to a real buyout at 170.00 and go shoot myself.
He may be correct that there will be a drop after the fed rate cut settles in but I dont think it will drop to 86. I think worse case scenario is about 94. If I am way up I might sell 250 shares just so i have money to buy it back later cheaper. I dont want to take to much off the table because it could break at any minute - literally.