� Have you ever done one or more of the following?
1) Not loved the Lord your God with all your heart, mind, and soul? 2) Held anything as a higher priority than God Himself (e.g. money, sex, status, etc)? 3) Used God�s name in vain, or as a curse-word? 4) Failed to keep the Sabbath Holy (worked, partied, etc; instead of worshipped God on His day)? 5) Dishonored or disrespected your parents in any way? 6) Lied to anyone (even a white lie)? 7) Stolen anything from anyone (even a piece of candy as a child)? 8) Murdered anyone? 9) Committed adultery (lust or sex with one to whom you weren�t married)? 10) Envied someone else (i.e. resentment stemming from desire to have someone else�s possessions)?
If you answered YES to ANY of the above, the Holy Bible indicates you will be sentenced to hell UNLESS YOU�VE ASKED JESUS CHRIST TO BE YOUR LORD & SAVIOR.
Although WE ALL FALL SHORT DUE TO OUR SIN, the GOOD NEWS is that by GOD�S GRACE -- THROUGH FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST � we can have our SINS FORGIVEN, escape hell, and spend ETERNITY IN HEAVEN WITH OUR LOVING FATHER.
Salvation and deliverance are free gifts from God, but it is up to each one of us to claim them for ourselves. God will forgive and deliver anyone from our sinful life-choices if we ask Him with a sincere repentant heart in the name of Jesus Christ, because the Bible says that whoever calls upon the name of the Lord shall be saved (Joel 2:32, Acts 2:21, John 3:16) Below are a few Bible-based directives & suggestions for a new life in Jesus Christ.
1. Know in your heart that there is only one true God and that He is the Father of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ
2. Accept that Jesus Christ was sinless, sacrificially shed His own blood on the cross as substitute punishment for your sins, and that His resurrection on the third day symbolizes every born-again believer�s new life in Jesus Christ. His ascension represents the believing Christian�s ultimate ascension into heaven to spend eternity in the presence of our loving Father God.
3. Repent of your sins and turn away from your sinful life-choices. Say a sincere prayer thanking God for sending His son Jesus Christ to die for your sins, admit that you are a sinner, concede that you are truly sorry for your sins, trust in Jesus Christ for redemption, and receive the Holy Spirit to help you live a righteous life from now on. Note: Repent means make a "u-turn" away from sin.
4. Make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life, putting your trust in Him for everything - including that He will set you free from sin, deliver you from addictions & demon possessions, and heal you of any diseases you may have (AIDS, cancer, depression, etc). See http://www.*matthewcmanning.com/about/default.asp
7. Confess with your mouth to friends & family that Jesus Christ is your Lord, get baptized, and be filled with the Holy Spirit 8. Depend on Jesus Christ for everything the rest of your life, and He will provide for all your needs. But best of all, when this life is over, He will lovingly welcome you into heaven to spend eternity with Him.