Sat, Jul 26, 2014, 2:10 PM EDT - U.S. Markets closed

Recent

% | $
Click the to save as a favorite.

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. Message Board

you are viewing a single comment's thread.

view the rest of the posts
  • glsierra glsierra Apr 3, 2011 12:56 PM Flag

    KKD pps next week?

    This is a highly volatile stock. I dont see it going down much more if at all. A full $1 of the $1.48 drop on Fri was surely from shorters piling. I would expect fund mgrs/institutional investors to step in a little bit on Mon.

    I think there is a better chance of a slight rebound on Mon over further decline: say 30% chance of dropping 10c or so versus 70% of a 40-50c gain. We shall see....!!!!

    Mean time, there was something on the Balance Sheet that just hit me that I did not notice before.

    They have done a great job in reducing debt over the past 18-24 months. KUDOS. But....

    Their Accts Receivable has shot up to now ~$20M. While the Acct Receivable is only $10M. They are acting like a bank for your their vendors. What gives!?!?? Its at a "better" proportion than last year, but still. This is a major area improvement... getting working capital in check.

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
 
KKD
15.74+0.43(+2.81%)Jul 25 4:02 PMEDT

Trending Tickers

i
Trending Tickers features significant U.S. stocks showing the most dramatic increase in user interest in Yahoo Finance in the previous hour over historic norms. The list is limited to those equities which trade at least 100,000 shares on an average day and have a market cap of more than $300 million.