Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. Message Board

  • moscuba moscuba Mar 14, 2013 11:47 AM Flag

    Drip Drip Drip on small exchanges and low volume back to $5.30 or lower is my call

    And I'll start reloading my 2K of trading shares.

    Without news, none pending, this will slip for months. That's OK but just watch the small hands panic about $5.35.

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • So how low? No news coming and we broke through $5.30 cleanly. Though, the buyer was right there.

      Decent volume and back to. Slow drip may indicate accumulation and bottom.

      Bought 4k shares in total. Will wait now and consider more if a true bottom shows up.

    • Worried about new issue following Roth. Why pitch to II's if they have nothing to buy. Dilution coming? That would indicate they're going for it with OTC HIV. Other people have expressed discomfit with new issue. I'd almost rather see debt, since they don't need all that much money.

      • 2 Replies to sonomaca
      • I agree with chart. No chance of dilution until the stock is valued higher. $10. Then it's time to worry.
        I think a takeout bid is more likely than dilution or the stock moving higher on it's own. They won't be ready for OTC for a couple of years. Lots of time and news coming before then.

      • Duh...like maybe institutions don't even know about Chembio. When a company's stock gets priced at fair value...amazing growth can come from their stock and cash. I still say no PP below $10/share. Also...when a small growth company has a good story to tell...it takes one on one and short conference presentation meetings to get on radar screens. I like their plan.

        And MO...I'm looking for more news within a month. Hope you have to chase to get your trading shares back.:)

 
CEMI
4.00+0.34(+9.29%)Aug 27 3:59 PMEDT