Since you're so honest, I will be too. I reopened my position today 33.10 and 32.61. Buzz is that institutions are buying not selling so one of us is wrong. I have a feeling that it will go to 38 by the 23rd. My prediction has a lot farther to go so you're a bit safer with yours.
Guess what, mutual funds are not as stupid as you! They know there is a short squezzzzeee coming. They also understand accounting. Believe me they are not even thinking of selling. They will probably add to their positions.
I do not have a position in this company but have been following and waiting for a time take a position. Personally, I would wait until the dust settles a bit to add to any position. Whether or not you are getting shares at the absolute lowest they will go seems to be alot riskier than being patient. Yes, it might have tremendous upside from here, but it could go the other way too. I think it is better off to wait, and miss a large jump, than risk losing most of your investment. Even if you wait, you will still get in at significantly cheap historic levels for their future share price (assuming the claims are false of course)