1. I perceive Obama doing much to fix the wrongs created by the previous administration and made worse by stupid ideologies and fiscal foolishness.
2. I advocatae democratic-capitalism and beleiev the system has to be managed for better social good, or we end up where we are now.
3. The Bush yeaers will forever be known as an aberrant period of "hands-off-the markets-look-the-other-way Republicanism" when regulations were routinely left unenfored and the American people lost democratic freedoms to a power-mad executive branch obsessed with secrecy.
4. Europe has the problems they have. We have the problems we have.
5. You are entitled to you opinion and I am entitled to mine. It's a free internet.
6. This is hysterically funny and, I think, encapsulates your views, intellectual level and personality:
"Limbaugh is a deliberate distraction concocted by Democrat strategists to get people with a first grade mentality as oblivious to what's going on for as long as possible." By this I assume you mean "to get REPUBLICANS with a first grade mentality as oblivious to what's going on for as long as possible."
7. Your "intelligence" is a fallacy and I'm tired of you exposing it to me. Please keep it in your pants, where it belongs. IGNORE.