Sun, May 19, 2013, 2:59 AM EDT - U.S. Markets closed
I'm not buying at the ipo. It does look interesting, but I will wait. Hard to value it. I'll let the market value it first.Long term, it does look interesting to me and I usually don't speculate in companies without earnings. Watchful waiting.
At least you only did a round trip today. Oh well.
got some @ $38.55... looks like a gift so far. Time will tell, but I don't plan to hold for long. Just keep raising up stops.
Wow....You have more nerve than I do RG. I'm waiting since I can't really value it. I did pick up some CTSH yesterday. I'm liking it for the longer term. CTSH score high on my screen along with QCOR and others.Good luck on the FB trade.
Hedge funds dumped it .....retail investor got scrood yet again.I say it's a buy at 18 bucks.
Wadda, I already own AAPL and GOOG. If FB gets cheap enough according to my valuation methods I may take a position. Not today though....
Bad market .Overpriced .At least use a stop loss on your trade.Rember what happened to Planet Hollywood?
I'm not buying it today.
jaqueI have no plans to be an investor. That said, I do have a tendency to jump on board high beta stocks.Well, see what the market brings tomorrow.
Tomorrow should be exciting to say the least. I'll be watching it.
the banks said buy fast sell fast. I.m not buying , much more interested in apple if it reaches 500.