Don't know about that? Looks like a trap. The people of Brazil wish to thank shareholders for help
paying for our gasoline...if you have no problem, we have no problem...would you like to help with our defence of the OIL? Education of our children ? Our unemployed ? Our OLD people?
Many thanks !
1. Government price controls on consumer energy products?
2. Government increasingly taking over profits from energy companies?
3. Government causing Brazillian energy companies to approach default on loan covenants?
4. USA becoming increasingly independent on energy AND starting to export?
5. Is there a possibility appearance could PBR be nationalized?