I have an open order to add 25% to my position at $10.01. My believe they will drop it to $10, hit all stops and then rally up. I might be wrong. Do i have to buy tomorrow or wait until it hit $10.01? Or maybe i just split. Buy half tomorrow, leave half until $10.01. Any thoughts?
No doubt we'll see some sparks if it breaks $10 and goes single digits. Its easy to just accumulate slowly with small stakes down here and wait for the next bounce. Last low was $12 and this new low could be $9 or $10 with a bounce to $14 or $15.