1) Alan Daniels sells his mom's house and buys a condo in Vegas - never happens
2) Alan Daniels writes a book about options strategy - never happens
3) Alan Daniels earns an MBA or any other advanced degree - never happens
4) Alan Daniels is hired in any capacity by AMTD or any other brokerage - never happens
5) Alan Daniels speaks before a group of people who have paid money to hear him and to endure his bad breath, body odor and hideous appearance - never happens
6) Alan Daniels enjoys female companionship freely given - never happens
Ruffturd will write anything to get the Guru's attention. The little boy that has never matured still needs someone to hold his hand. Being on his own just doesn't cut it.
Relax. Get out of your hole and meet people. It will do you a lot of good. Your educator has more important things to do. Be patient. He only has two hands. Now that he's a millionaire, you may hear or see much less of him. Get used to it.
Now that you have his name and address, why don't you agree to chauffeur him around. Working for him and along with his gardener would allow you to make a few dollars and learn the secrets of the trade. It would also change your perspective on life. Your dream of owning villas and yachts would completely dissipate. Go for it.
Bubblyjoe, your constant pleas for the Guru to show himself are so lame I sometimes worry for your low self esteem and where these pleas will lead you? Your self control is lacking as well as your investment capabilities. I must however admit that your groveling does amuse me. You have become somewhat like a puppy wanting the Guru's attention, or should I say craving?
Relaxing in the Chisos.......laughing, loudly.......