1st po-st, hand U R tired all redy. lol. Due U NO who da CEO is? USA Direc-tor of ops? Were dis USA hq? USA Prez has a co-lor N hes last na-me? Dis is a open boo-k test Moore-ran..
Looks like I'm the only one who voted against. I'm always wary of RS's. Have never been involved in one that went well. But, at the same time, I haven't seen a company with all of Dejour's advantages need to effect one so I am hopeful that it turns out better than most. The last couple have been micro-caps anyway so those are just a gamble to begin with.
I trust Hodge to an extent... It is baffling that he would allow such a lack of information. I'm sure there is a plan and that the forces in charge are smarter than I in this arena. My vote is more of a statement declaring "We shouldn't have to be in this situation". I think there is a great probability that the SP will suffer AND more dilution will occur before it comes back to these levels. But who really knows? The future is all a big guess. I'm holding because I believe in the assets and I'm hoping the people I've put my trust in are really good enough to turn it around.
Voting for. Increasing my position, half now and half after. It's a risk either way. No telling what will happen in the immediate aftermath, but I have a feeling earnings next week will start to push it up before the split. Not profit, but dramatic improvement over quarter 4 2012. We like it when the arrow is pointing up even when it's still a little under water.
Voting yea 4 giv-ing manage-ment auth-or-rity to make DECISION on RS if day feel IT kneeded. Has NO bareing on value of GREAT oil and NG in da ground, proven an un-proven.