I'm contemplating what to do with CVRR myself right now.....I think CVRR will follow suit with what NTI just did and have an SPO (already filed S-1). Since NTI already had theres I'm considering throwing the money I have in NTI or just wait until the SPO happens. My gut tells me there won't be a huge drop though and I could wait it out and be fine in the long haul.....However that might just be personal bias because CVRR has been so good to me so far
all the shares that there are are owned by cvi. not some obozo like nti. was. that money just went away. if we sell it goes to me cvi. just pay attention we already get all the benefits in the divvys coming to us. cvi is the parent . nti just had a bunch of #$%$ hangin out there . they also are gas stations that have little tommy sellin potato chips. not where I wanna be!!