This is by far the most disappointment stock I own and the one I had the most hope for. Management at CBRX makes $500+ dollars an hour to make the right choices for shareholders. They have done well in firming the balance sheet and inking deals with WPI sucking Millions for a NDA drug that obviously doesn't past the muster. They have failed miserably with the botched presentation and over hyping of the trial results before getting a concrete answer from the FDA. Now we await to see if the consultant group can find a buyer that can reattached one of our lost appendages. Meanwhile no real development in field and management has not responded to email or phone requests for clarification.
It's a troubling scenario. More so this year than last since the bio gel patent runs out 9-13-2013. I moved most of my money out around .98. Kept a small amount in just in case the dream shot occurred and they got FDA approval but I gave it a 25% chance at the time. I've made money on this stock 3 times this year by buying after the fail but now I'm having a harder time justifying jumping back in. Time is running out. I'm going to wait for the Q3 CC before making a decision on whether to pull out my last small amount or jump back in at these levels. I'm leaning towards jumping back in because I do think Crinone sales will continue to grow and it will be a while before a generic could compete.