$4 per share worth of cash for a market price of $14, leavig the company valued at $620M for a current normalized net income of $100M per year. So a P/e of 6.2.
That's what every accountant knows. This alone apparently would NOT move OVTI higher at this juncture.
So what else needs to come?
- A strong confirmation that the $100M net income is for real. How? firm orders on OmniPixel chips?! more order even for the current-generation CameraChip for CameraPhone such as the Siemens Mobile 1.3MP deal (which came out really in July only announced by the sensor in Sept.).
- Strong sell-throgh of current inventory for the Nov. qtr. and more firm orders.
- Some early signs of auto market opening up.
- Smooth production rampup and relentless drop of manufacturing cost.
- Continued technological leadership. disappearing dark current, miniscule power consumption.
- Development of other synagistic areas of growth.