The only thing I gathered from the latest interviews was that there are a plethora of things that could happen and that though there is a chance, it is very minute that the court's decision will be overturned.
As I have mentioned in earlier posts: the Circuit Court does not award damages if we win--the trial court does or the parties settle (likely outcome); I believe SNTS is only saying they won't promote Zegerid as a negotiating position in damage settlement talks. And I entirely agree with the insightful comments above. A win is worth some serious $ and an immediate substantial inhancement in the PPS.
I thought the two active ingredients in Zegerid were available in generic form - and that anyone could purchase the two and create their own version of Zegerid...? If this is the case, how is it they can "win" a lawsuit?
They said they are being a little conservative on sales guidance until decision comes (if it comes; they don't know when it will come). That will give more clarity if the decision is out of the way. Thus if they win, we go up and if sales keep this pace then guidance will be raised. JMO, but $200 million for 2012 is looking like a lock. Great management and we are riding with them, buyout or not. We still have a lot more upside coming this year. GL