I'm back, holidays shorter than expected. I'm looking at news and at share price and i'm shocked. My comments:
- Very unusual Uceris procedure. It's clear that there are problems or doubts but i think that the situation can be solved. Generally in similar situations we see a complete response letter on PDUFA date but now we see an amendment, so probably FDA thinks these problems are solvable with additional informations and a small delay (December i hope).
- If we are honest with ourselves we can say "a stock who clibed 200% in less than a year can lose 50% in a week". It's bad for us but it is..
- Someone is selling. I suspect Cosmo because Dutch decision, probably they prefer some cash now. European stop is bad for Cosmo but not for us, same drug but different trials.
- Rhucin is really close. I think that with good results we will see a PDUFA in mid 2013; if i'm not wrong we have a fast track for this drug.
- Dr. Reddy lawsuit is not important i think. Probably this lawsuit will be stopped waiting court of appeals decision.
- The most important thing is cash and potential, we have both.
The old resistance/support was $5.70's $5.80's, so that was it (it took for ever to break that point on the way up a several months ago). Now back up to mid-six or seven. Old resistance or ceiling is usually new support or floor.
Rhuconest news will come soon and maybe Zegerid-decision. Those events can be game changers for a fast mover like this stock.
Welcome back. Missed your posts, as I would the posts of certain other posters if they ever took time off (e.g. Kitty who is seemingly there 24/7). I agree: lots of good things down the road that are close to being sure bets.
Good luck to you guys, you deserve it. Thanks for all your posts on the Zegerid case.
I have a question. Why can't Dr. Reddy launch now? Do they take on risk of infringing the patents out to 2016 or is it not possible with the appeal in progress. I thought if Par were given the green light originally, then anyone else could launch. It is just strange to see the 30 month stay enforced for a generic already released on the market.
SNTS is defending (which indicates there is substantial value left in Zegerid), leading KITTY to believe there could be a positive appeal decision. Am I thinking about this correctly? TIA