If you missed it you can maybe replay, or look at the slide deck under Investor Relations:
1. I have the inclination from what I saw and heard to think Uceris will be a big hit. Nice promotional effort on website for docs and patients. Same delivery system (MMX) as used for Lialda for UC. Delivers drug to site of colon needed to treat UC.
2. Relaunch of Zegerid (throw in detailing bag with Uceris) and prices have been increased for authorized generic with Prasco, already. SNTS was making sales of $8.4 million in latest q reported. Damages trial with PAR will likely be a jury trial about a year from now.
3. Ruconest ready to file BLA in 2nd q likely, also looking for additional indications.
4. Glumetza and Cycloset continue to grow Shown in Rx # charts.
5. Had $82 million in cash on hand latest reporting period; looking to possibly add marketed products to sell with the current therapeutic areas that SNTS is focused on.
6. Emphasis was placed on having 2 areas for NEW growth. Resuming Zegerid sales efforts and launch of Uceris mid-February. PAR generic was discontinued and inventory from PAR worked through, so we should clearly see a pick-up in sales for Zegerid line in 2013.
Summary = continued growth in TOP and Bottom Lines.