I have been long with L&L for almost 3 years. I've experienced too many times that when price go up I didn't sell and then it droped back to 1.7. Too my understand, this stock is totally unpredictable tomorrow, it could either open at $25 or at 25c. So this time I finally make a decision to sell all my shares and wait for it to turn back. It is a very hard decision, considering that I have accumulated for so long and bring my average from $12 to $2. I hope I am right this time. If it did take off like someone said, non-stop to $7, then you may hear my cry.