1. Hire KPMG to review 3 years of financials
2. Hire Harvey Pitt ex SEC chairman's BUYINS
3. Elect Justice department Bartlett to head committee
4. Take stock compensation in leu of CASH.
5. Knowing the sector has been under a microscope for years, do anything illegal..just the opposite make sure all is clean.
As for profiting through short selling, Dan David explains, under the legal system of the United States, it is not only legal but also being encouraged. “The short selling wave is just like a process of washing the sands in the wave (Chinese idiom for survivor selection – by washing away the bad and keep the good)”, explained Dan David. In the 2nd half of 2012, after the previous round of shorting, the dramatic rally in US listed Chinese stocks basically showed that the ones that survived the short selling waves are valuable (investments), at least without major problems. “It’s like picking out the bad apples, what’s left must be quite valuable.”
Anyone on the list would be a great thing but to have all 5 shows great confidence. If U were running a sham and have lawyers knocking on ur door do you U think you'll give a away a Million instead of using it to save ur #$%$.
bashers no there is no fraud here either. Plus LLEN knew for years to stay clean in this space and that it was under attack from shorties. Its a shame good companies and good can get slandered by these losers.