• On 6/6/13 at the Jefferies conference, Dan Gold said current funding would get them through all of the Phase II trials for Pracinostat.
• They will raise more $$ or partner with positive Phase II results.
• Bakers and others who sold recently were probably harvesting profits or managing their portfolios…….not a bad move for them to get their money back and still have a large position.
• At the same time, new investors like Fidelity are building large positions.
• Very strong biotech veterans have joined management or board…….Glover, White, Reynolds, Baltic, Mass, etc.
• 3 major biotech analysts with Buy or Outperform ratings and significantly higher than current market valuations…….Roth, Cowen, Stifel.
True, after Phase II they will, BUT lets start with some facts; you didnt include the $15 Million just raised so you starting point is incorrect by 40% too low.
Please, these guys know what they are doing.