Feb. 14 Conference Agenda:
1. Tell us FUS market share with authority and enthusiasm;
2. Tell us Z is making gains in foreign sales the future looks better than ever, if true;
3. Tell us A acquisition was a good one and there's positive momentum in regards to the FDA, if true;
4. Tell us that suitors are surfacing all over the place, if true;
5. Tell us FOL is better than expected on both the revenue and expense side; if true;
6. Tell us B has a future and Topotarget’s pending deals, if you know;
7. Tell us KK is running the show
Actually when it comes to Zev, I would like them to start thinking about nuclear medicine more in terms of a FIELD OF PRACTICE and how it may advance as a field as opposed to just the drug. There are actually several nuclear medicine therapies working their way thru the system currently, and several of them use Y-90 isotope as we do in Zev. What is going to happen with all of these therapies, are they going to all rot on the shelf because of the current nuclear regulatory environment or is something going to change which will make nuclear therapies more available in general?
I believe that the nuclear medicine field has to deal with this and within the next year or two and that would be the window of opportunity for Zev. However, it would be better for us to open that window prior to too many potential competitors gaining approval.
Just my thoughts,
P.S.: On a related note I am curious as to who supplies Y-90 and what their volume constraints are if additional therapies are approve and use increases.
I just hope Raj does not speak. He should really shut up and let others in the Co. talk. KK would be something positive for a change. Besides I want to know what KK knows, lot of hopes on KK, hopefully he can come through. Lets hear from the guy who is likely to turn sales for Z and F(olotyn) around.
Sentiment: Strong Buy