1. The acquisition has been smooth and Fotolyn shows great promise.
2. The sales team has more personnel and they are experienced and good at what they do. Spectrum as yet has not even called on about 50% of the target physicians. The training of the sales personnel was concluded only about three weeks ago, and as Spectrum penetrates deeper into the marketplace, sales are expected to increase across the board.
3. About 75% of Fusilev sales come from clinics and this segment of the market is enduring. Management does not expect loss of market share to generic products - it expects that the generics will compete against each other. Discounts in price are made to Government hospitals because such discounts are Government mandates. January sales of Fusilev have increased.
4. The company expects to file two new NDAs in the next 12 months. In addition, there are a number of exciting products in the pipeline. How exciting is that!
5. Revenues will be higher in 2013, though no figure was given.
6. We are now the single worldwide owner of Zevalin. Nothing was said about overcoming the barrier to entry that the NRC places on drugs such as Zevalin though the removal of bioscan was mentioned as a favorable outcome. Zevalin was called an "amazing drug" and it was stated that the market is now beginning to understand this.
Please feel free to add to what I have written or correct errors I might have made.
Thank you zebroid for your comments. As long as the strategic direction is correct and the execution is good, I will remain a long term investor. If the company begins to falter, I will reconsider my position.