The Great Spin Doctor goes to 10 investor presentations
1. Doesn't say a thing about 340b
2. Says discounting is b.s. Don't listen to blogger my friend
3. Repeatedly states generics will compete amongst themselves and NOT Fusilev in almost every conf call
4. Repeatedly states Leucovorin was in abudance in Q4, see yet Fusilev sales sustains
5. Likely stuff's the inventory with Fusilev in Q4 so revenue is artificially up..despite leucovorin from Sagent
6. Throws some big numbers on zevalin ($300m in a few years), and Folotyn. You can listen to his zevalin talk from May 2010. Same b.s
6. Promptly sells millions of dollars worth of stock on overvalued/hyped stock propped up by his talk on items 1 to 6.
Then comes back in Q1 and states we are in a state of shock, when we asked the 3 wholesalers , they said they will NOT buy Fusilev ...and wait and watch. Our guidance for Fusilev is not growth but degrowth by 50%
Isn't guy something ? If you ask me this guy has ZERO INTEGRITY , ZERO ETHICS, ZERO ANYTHING IN THIS LIFE.
"Zero Anything"??? He has a whole lot of dollars from those sales. lol
I can laugh only cause I have learned that heavy intransigent short positions are nothing to discount....thus I was waiting on the sidelines.
he sold $8.8 million dollars of stock at high prices $12.5 while release false information to the market on the outlook. i think their booking of provision of gross to net discount is also screwed up in Q3 and Q4. i personally think they will have to restate financials.
Raj is safely sitting after cashing out $8.8 m of his stock by pumping misleading information to the market.
Being wrong is not against the law; neither is making mistakes; neither is being incompetent. Now way to prove intent to deceive. Ludicrous nuisance suit; ambulance chaser rushing in to be paid to go away. I hope the company does not back down to these people.
making mistakes, incompetency, regardless of intent.........are subject to civil liability. that means cold hard cash. only thru legal process of discovery, inspection of communications, letters, phone records, depositions of insiders, can the truth ever come close to being known.
the current ambulance chasers are one thing. im waiting a month or two to see if the institutional longs commence the lawsuit that wont go away for a pittance.
"Being wrong is not against the law"
hiding behind a veiled excuse doesn't work. On What #$%$ basis was the company issuing materially misleading statement that "Fusilev sales will sustain despite future entry of generic leucovorin" ????
wasn't this for Raj to sell his stock at high price ? wasn't that the only basis for repeatedly making materially misleading statements to investors in the public domain
Don't worry. The company will not. Let's talk in about half a decade around 2017. If the wholesalers withdrew orders since the last CC and the company revised guidance shortly thereafter. No case.