or it will hide its loss in receivable. Just watch the company's operational cash flow...
1. Its profit margin getting lower and lower, quarter after quarter
2. Its receivable getting larger and larger - indicating either the company has hard time to collect money, or the company hides some accounting issues in its receiavble;
3. its cost getting larger and larger
4. its partnership with Huawei is a joke -WHERE IS THE INCREASED PROFIT FROM THE PARTNERSHIP?
5. The management is joke -good for PR, poor in delivering results
6. CAN YOU TRUST THIS COMPANY'S ACCOUNTING?