Even though hardly anyone reads this, its still fun to report:
- Physical games down 27% last month. (NPD) Superdata has digital up by similar amount.
- Playstation Now in Beta and apparently getting reasonably good reviews.
- Playstation Firmware update about to go which allows pre-down loading of new releases. So, no need to preorder and go to the store to buy a game. Just pre-buy and the game goes active when released. Nice!
- PSN basically giving away old games this weekend.
- Gamestop having to raise prices for buying trade-ins to compete with Walmart.
- Titanfall has come and gone. Weak results on both platforms. No new exclusive in sight.....