• yando1946 yando1946 Sep 27, 2005 4:57 PM Flag

    Holding but not happy

    I bought $10 k at $20 and then again at $18. I would probably sell now, but there is no tax loss advantage at this point since it is in my IRA dripping. So I will hold for another long period--collect some shares through dripping and hope that over the next several years the curve expands a bit and that I bought a bunch more at a low price thru the drip and that the stock eventually returns to my initial buy price. I can do this for another five years and breathe easily. For those who have to cash out now and bought at a higher price my condolences.

    On the other hand, if I had the cash I would probably buy right now with a return of approximately 15%

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies