You can tell the brain dead bashers that cant read the recent press. They will be on the side line not understanding 1) pipeline 2) improved financials and balance sheet 3) new MSFT contract 4) What TEGRAZONE could do 4) How big the ((( complete)))) Google license is. 5) GameSmart, our line of interactive mobile gaming accessories 6) sideliners are Missing the Smart devices revolution rapidly being adopted as preferred platforms for all forms of entertainment, including music, movies, books, social media and games. MCZ is in the sweet spot with accessories. FOR MOST! 7) NICHE product that's selling to an in-between market of cell phone users and not so much console users. The Xbox 360 has sold over 75 million units in the seven years since it launched, a considerable accomplishment for a gaming consol, but there were 10 times that number of Smartphones and tablets sold last year alone and a billion units forecast for 2013.
8) Disconnect between PPS and gaming demand!
The stock price is down and the pipeline is growing. 9) “As games are increasingly crossing geographic borders brought on by the borderless on-line play afforded by the Internet, we will continue our efforts to expand our geographic footprint and position the Company as a leading provider of products that optimize the passionate video gamer’s performance on a global basis. 10) MOMENTUM- agreement with AM3D , BAYER , MSFT, NVDA, STMicroelectronic, CSR, GOOG and the a potential enormous opportunity over the next 3 to 4 years with the new platform set along with our smart device products,
WHATS REAL ! 1) PRESS and excitement as they unveil its own “micro console” at next week’s E3 in Los Angeles and that it will be “configured to harness the maximum gaming horsepower from an Android device.”
2) YEAR Financials- Gross profit for fiscal 2013 increased 10% to $34.5 million, from $31.5 million in the prior fiscal year, while gross profit margin increased to 28%, compared to 27% in fiscal 2012. 3) $6 M Y/Y EBITDA improvement reflecting higher quality earnings
4) - Audio products accounted for 48% and 45% of fiscal 2013 on FIRE! NEW audio pipeline $$$$$
5) - Stronger balance sheet with great tangible asset growth YOY
6) - Significant growth internationally, particularly ASIA and the emerging markets
-7) The smart device potential is staggering".....a participant at the CC said. And the CEO responded that MCZ has a leg up on the competition. NEW PIPELINE released- The F.R.E.Q.7 surround sound gaming headset for PC, Mac and Smart Devices;
The M.O.U.S.9 wireless mouse for PC, Mac and Smart Devices; and,
The R.A.T.M gaming mouse for PC, Mac and Smart Devices. 8) - We are eagerly looking forward to the upcoming launch of the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 consoles 9) Introduced the GameSmart technology initiative that allows control products to function through the BluetoothSmart stack and be game and hardware independent;
Announced a new range of products featuring the Company's new GameSmart technology, including the R.A.T.M mobile gaming mouse, the F.R.E.Q.M headset, the M.O.U.S.9 wireless mouse, and the C.T.R.L.R wireless gamepad;
Signed an agreement with CSR, which will enable the Company to utilize the state-of-the-art aptX Low Latency codec across a new range of GameSmart wireless Bluetooth products;
Began accepting pre-orders for new range of mobile products featuring GameSmart technology;
Introduced HD-PA components from STMicroelectronics that incorporate Soundcore R3 technology 1
Very Fine job of listing the non pump facts, would you please open a new topic and re post this as it deserves to be seen in it's own merit, (also for many that could benefit from this post) not hidden in someones trashing thread even though was a good come-back. Cheers to MCZ future.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
M.O.J.O A project not a Product, nothing Tangible, if it comes to life in 2014, this needs to be in the $50 range or it will not fly, so how Madcatz with limited Cash got make it happen?
M.O.J.O is most likely a Stock temp. booster and hype?
how Madcatz compete with Sony, Microsoft, Nintando, Dell Android coming TV Stick and many more, ....
1) “micro console” not a stand alone set top console like playstation-WII-Xbox. 2) in-between cell and console for size and play ability. 3) cross platform capability- continue games from cell phones with the home big screen 4) Search huge audience of the NVDA TEGRAZONE site- The device will be up and running. 5) GOOG backed by the android community- open software 6) niche 7) so your competing could be the biggest selling points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) cover and hop on the train
bits and pieces from IGN article
"While the company maintains that Project M.O.J.O. is merely in its prototyping stages, "
"For processing, Mad Catz hasn't committed to any specific silicon yet, but it's currently investigating Nvidia's Tegra 4 processor,"
"Mad Catz is clearly trying to best the competition on power and versatility, but what about cost? The company won't say, but given the kind of performance its shooting for, a $99 price point would seem tough to achieve."
is it going to materialize? or just a nice idea?