At the end of the day, whoever is out, most probably made a good decision, based on a number of factors.
1) Huge, high-volume dumping past x7 days, always bodes for more lows; Volume tells all...And we nearly closed at the lows end-of-day!
2) Shorts sweet-spot, with broad Market way over-extended and due for a big 10% correction.
3) Still not cold enough for sales....
4) Management says nothings....
5) Big short-lobbies are attacking here, from Cramer and his buds, to Stern-Agee led analyst, Poser and their assault.
6) There also seems to be a limitless supply on the bid being sold. Every good-effort attempt at buying the ask, some 5k to 10k to 20k, is immediately shot-down with a vengeance. This tells me it is probably being naked-short-sold, and when that is occurring, there is a LIMITLESS supply to be sold! LIMITLESS.
No, base my trading/investing on what the Market is telling me. I see $32 for Deck before we see any buy-side interest that could begin to overcome this huge pressure. If things really get fugly, $28!
Again, been trading/investing nearly x10 years, and this is one of the most profound losses I've experienced in that time.
However, I'm stubborn and won't give-up; I would however, sell half my position tomorrow, and buy-it-back based on how low we go...but beware, they've gapped this down some 5-days accumulated total, plus, would have to go-back and look!
From the get-go, I look at a) amount of shares 2) debt load 3) COH 4) appeal and seasonality 5) growth! 6) insider buying. With all these points getting high-high marks, never thought this could happen to this type stock. It's certainly more than just "selling"; It's a coordinated destructive assault!
someone is shorting millions of shares of stock trying to bring the stock price down and has been for months. all analysis gets thrown out of the window. the table is set. we shall see what happens in the next two quarters.
like I said, there will come a time when the selling increases (like for the past 4 days) and you will get a capitulatory bottom. Why? Because when the sellers are exhausted, you cant lose, its all up from there.