If some buyers come in this could really be a solid short squeeze by days end,they beat the quarter the guidance was not terrific,but down 2-3% AH,no telling what will happen when market opens,could be like GMCR last quarter and be all over the map.I don't think their will be a big selloff,if longs hold on to their paper gains and not sell could be a better day than the AH shows.
It could just hang around the 55-60 range. There is absolutely no REAL reaon for the company to tank.
This CC was PERFECT.
1) revenues grew 7%.
2) 139M cash(79M designated for buyback but still is cold hard cash) and no debt(260M debt just 8 months ago)
3) Customer having almost no issue with price resistance whatsoever
4) UGG pure on its way, going to appeal to a MUCH LARGER MARKET and going to liikely dramatically increase revenues and earnings
5) Men's line beginning to bloom
6) Management seriously making some great decisons last 2 years(after making some bad ones regarding price increases which collided with a warm winter)
7) Printing money and will have another 300M+ cash on the books in 9 months from now!
8) 35% of float ridiculously short one of the CHEAPEST companies on the market and MUST COVER if they don't want to get COMPLETELY destroyed
I agree with most of what you have said. I think it initially drops a little after the open, ($2-$3) by those that panic. One point I'd like to make that hasn't been mentioned is that after wiping out the debt in such a short period of time, Deck actually is now even more of a "takeover target". That's not to be taken as it will, but the fact that it has come off the heels of so many negatives and is still piling in the dough bodes very well. Just this fact alone should put quite a fear into those with a short position, because even a substantiated "talk" about a buyout at this time sends the stock up $10-$15 per share overnight. Let's not even mention the fact that a dividend talk would do the same thing. It should be very clear now to everyone that this is a fundamentally sound money maker. Long & strong....