1. earnings ( ie loss) in line, forecast in line
2. loss in line, forecast reduced
3. loss in line, forecast increased
4. loss greater than expected, forecast in line
5. loss greater than expected, forecast reduced
6 loss greater than expected, forecast increased
7. loss less than expect, forecast in line
8. loss less than expected, forecast reduced
9. loss less than expected, forecast increased
I'm thinking more like your #1 or #7, which should generate a small pop. People are seeing that we are just about past the slow time of year here. From here to the end of the year the money starts rolling in.
I see every bad scenrio priced in to the share price and stock going up on no matter what is the case(except something egregiously shocking).
But management already forecasted growth in revenues that were conservative. So can't see how things could get out of hand
The only scenario that I could see the stock tanking is due to all the positivism now generated surrounding this guy. Could see the BIG PLAYERS cause a drastic dump for shock and awe, grab some shares on the severely cheap even though we already are cheap, and then watch 300 days from now the stock be worth more than double todays price.
I've seen it all with UA. All I and anyone can do is know the facts, understand how management is increasing shareholder value OVER TIME, management invested heavily, and just wait for the price I know I will eventually get.