Stocks revolve around catalysts. There generally has to be a reason or presumption the market is going to make/is making when a stock moves in a direction.
Catalysts for us
1. Interest rate at 2.9% or above makes us more attractive than non growers and most dividend stocks
2. Cold weather is our friend and September is getting chilly pretty early which bodes well for us as management called for conservative growth of 8%(despite the raised guidance last quarter which was never priced in) and fund managers now see it is likely to be better.
3 Potential for management to come out with good news about sheepskin prices for 2014
4. Reviews on Zappos, Nordstrom and UGGS site popping up already
5. Fund managers NEED badly to have this stock on their papers
6. 10M shorts looking to be roadkill. Lost 80M in just the last 15 trading days and stock closing at new 52 week high
7. 79M available for buyback