1. Company highly profitable in spite of 80% rise in sheepskin costs from 2010-2012;
2. Company made 89.5M in cash in 2013.
3. Sheepskin costs declined 11% for 2013
4. UGG PURE; 10% integrated, will be 25% integrated next year, and more than 50% long run(management said provides SIGNIFICANT savings to bottom line and allows for better product.
5. Company growing store count; currently 89, forecasting over 200 by 2016.
6 Company debt free; has 79M available to still buyback; even if remianing buyback used throughout the rest of this year, company will be debt free.
7. Management forecasted RAISED guidance of 8% growth in revenues.
8. Growing product line; company featued on sites like Nordstrom and victorias secret.
9. Insiders have barely made any transactions in the last two years, and nothing below 57/share.
10. High short postion(over 29%) waiting to be slaughtered and will likely be forced to cover at higher prices in the coming months after what should be really good earnings reports and UGG PURE integration/effect on bottom line.
11. Potential buyout target
12 Higher highs and higher lows constantl being set(means those who buy continue to hold and only willing to sell some at higher prices.
13. Nobody talking about Deckers which indicates undervalued
14. Company supposed to earn 3/share this year in cash, and more going foward.
15. If company wanted to burn shorts, could borrow money from debt and give out 3/share to investors in a dividend EASY which could more than easily be paid back by next year due to effects of UGG PURE
16. Company forecasting double digit profit margins(likely 2016/2017) which means whatever cash we currently make, cash should be double or more
17. Reviews popping up on zappos and uggs webtsite, very postivie indicating company still very popular and respected.
18. International GROWTH