actually held by the Glickmans and mutual funds? I wonder how many free floating shares actualy remain available for purchase.
Glickmans' and other insiders - 22,399,816 = 41.7%Institutions - 29,150,374 = 54.27%above combined - 51,550,190 = 95.98%remaining - 2,160,810 = 4.02%short - 17,173,921 = 31.97% of all shares(data from NASDAQ website)
oh yes, and CORS is still authorized to repurchase 3+ million shares! At around $2/share that won't take much money at all from the balance sheet.
Over 88% of the issue is held by the top 15 holders. Included in the 88%, the top 3 holders are members of the Glickman family totaling 41.9%. Source: Bloomberg